Feb 17, 2012

Friday Favorites - February 17

Thank goodness it's Friday. Tonight, I'm headed to the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin with a friend to see "This Means War" and get my Chris Pine/Reese Witherspoon fix. So plans changed and my friend's husband wound up with pneumonia - and it became an Italian takeout and DVR kind of night. Plus the weather is rainy so I'm looking forward to curling up on the couch.

This week's round-up of my favorite finds:

Dana Rebecca Designs - Lauren Joy Mini

Joie - Agata Dress in Caviar
Credit: Pacific Coast News; PeopleStyleWatch.com
Miranda Kerr - I love this entire outfit: a cute white tee, peachy-pink straight leg or skinny jeans and a pair of nude sandals. It would also look great with a few gold bangles or a delicate necklace and sparkly studs! I just may have to do an outfit inspiration post on this look.



LOFT's brand ambassadors, the "LOFT Girls", gathered up pieces from the spring collection and paired together their favorites. Quite a few of their looks are now my new favorites. It looks like I'll be making a stop by the LOFT store this weekend, plus everything is 30% off for President's Day Weekend!

“Thanks to LOFT, I started wearing brightly colored pants late last year and never looked back! The look is still easy and casual, but more unique than basic blue denim. I love pairing a striped top with bold pants like these yellow ones.” Haley Marie Dillon, LOFT Girl Dallas, TX
Jacket: Style #276973
Top: Style #274628
Belt: Style #277876
Pants: Style #272942
Booties: Style # 276545
“Mint continues to gain popularity among bloggers and fashion lovers this year, and I love how these cropped pants and pastel blouse scream spring time without being too girly or expected.” Haley Marie Dillon, LOFT Girl Dallas, TX
Shop This Look:
Top: Style #274967
Belt: Style #277850
Pants: Style #274285
Sandals: Style #276550
“This is a great spring top that will go with great with my white loft pencil skirt!” Lauren Wasp, LOFT Girl Georgetown
Shop this Look:
Top: Style # 278102
Belt: Style #274424
Skirt: Style #269050
Clutch: Style #276013
I am thinking these could not only be great outfits for spring, but also the Texas Style Council conference or my birthday trip to New York!

Spring 2012 Color Palette - Bold, Bright Colors
Stella & Dot is right on trend with the bold jewels and accessories to match the gorgeous spring 2012 color trends. I have worn neutrals all winter and I cannot wait to add these pops of color into my spring/summer wardrobe - and accessorize them with pieces from the amazing Spring 2012 Stella & Dot Collection!

No comments :

Post a Comment