Feb 24, 2012

O2 Designs: Pink Pearl Swing


After obsessively following The Possessionista, I was introduced to a gorgeous hand-made jewelry company, O2 Designs, created by Oznette (Ozzie) Osbourne and her mother-in-law, Raquel. Last summer, I fell in love with her Swing necklaces, which I had also seen featured on PeopleStyleWatch.com! I followed Ozzie's creations and success through Twitter and Facebook, as her jewelry has been spotted on various celebrities, including Halle Berry, Jewel, Alyssa Milano and my friend, Natalie Getz!

Shortly after discovering the Swing necklaces, I also learned that Ozzie custom-designed pieces for her customers! Wanting something unique, delicate and pretty, I inquired about having a pearl swing necklace created just for me. A few weeks later, a Pink Pearl Swing necklace arrived.


I absolutely ADORE this necklace! It is has about one inch of pink pearl beads on a 16" 14k gold-filled chain, but it is also available in a gold-filled 18" chain or a 16" or 18" sterling silver chain.

I love to wear it layered with either one of my Stella & Dot delicate necklaces, the Ever After or the On the Mark, or my adorable Maya Brenner W Initial necklace. To finish the look, I prefer to pair these dainty necklaces with simple Stella & Dot Essential Gold Studs.
Maya Brenner Designs - Asymmetrical Mini Letter Necklace "W"
Stella & Dot - Delicates

Much to my surprise (but not really, because it's a beautiful piece), Ozzie added the Pink Pearl Swing necklace to her design collection! Check out the Pink Pearl Swing and more of O2 Designs' beautiful, hand-crafted pieces at o2designsonline.com.

Pink Pearl Swing - O2 Designs

No comments :

Post a Comment