Nov 2, 2012

Stella & Dot: Stylist Story

Stylist Story: Whitney Fields
I am so excited and HONORED to be featured as one of Stella & Dot's Stylists on the Rise this week! For those of you that don't know my personal story, I have been working full-time in marketing and public relations for the last three years. As an avid blog reader, I found Stella & Dot through a style and fashion blog a little over two years ago. I fell in love with jewelry (as seen on The Bachelorette's Jillian Harris at the time) and hosted a trunk show in October 2009!

After the trunk show, I wanted it ALL. In addition to my desire for lots of cute jewelry, I had an entrepreneurial itch to scratch, and I had only dreamed of owning a boutique or fashion business. After giving it some thought, in April of 2010, I decided it was time to become a Stylist, and Stella & Dot was able to provide that opportunity for me with such a low risk (hey, at least if it didn't work out, I knew I would have a beautiful, new jewelry wardrobe to enjoy!).

Initially, I thought it would be a fun way for me to earn extra money while working my full-time job. I LOVED that every time I did a trunk show for friends and family (and then eventually their friends and family), I earned a few HUNDRED dollars in commissions! If I did one per week, I was earning $1,000+ a month. (With this extra income, I was able to do a bit of guilt-free shopping, but most importantly, I was in a comfortable position to purchase a new car last year!)

Very quickly, I realized that I now could offer MANY other women a way to actually have their own business, on their own terms! This flexibility allowed me to continue working, now part-time in marketing and social media, with part-time flexibility to supplement my income.

Almost three years later, I continue to share the opportunity with as many women as possible, online and through trunk shows, and help each new Stylist start their own fashion businesses. I'm also here as a mentor and coach, and will be your biggest support system. As a result, I've been able to layer my income and earn coaching commissions, plus I enjoy the reward of helping my team achieve their goals and business success and I have never been happier!

Are you (or who do you know) interested in earning extra cash?

1. Do you have 5-10 flexible hours a week?

2. Do you love fashion, jewelry and staying up to date with the latest trends?

3. Do you LOVE people?


If the answer is YES to any of these questions (or if you have a good friend or family member who would answer YES), let's chat!

What I LOVE about Stella & Dot is it's YOUR business...YOUR way! Sell a little (to friends and family) or sell a lot and earn more. It's your choice, and I'd be honored to help YOU or someone you know get started and take advantage our two biggest selling months (November & December) of the year!

Ready to join me in this amazing opportunity? E-mail me at wftx29@sbcglobal.net for details.




No comments :

Post a Comment