Apr 8, 2013

Stella & Dot: Stylist Opportunity - April 2013


Happy 3rd Stellaversary to me! After having been a Stylist with Stella & Dot for three years on April 16, it wasn't until the last year that really I began sharing the opportunity with other women I have connected with through in-home trunk shows and online. I am so proud to say that have started to grow my team of Stylists across the country and am a "Heart of Leadership" Star Stylist! I could not be happier to share my story and spread the word about this ground-floor opportunity (hey - I'm always growing my team if you're looking for a fun source of income!).

A few years ago, I fell in love with jewelry I had seen on The Bachelorette (with Jillian Harris) and discovered that it was Stella & Dot through a fashion blog! After learning more about the jewelry, I wanted to see more of it so I hosted a trunk show. I was impressed with how well the jewelry was received by my friends and family, as well as the design and quality of product.

First, I was a Hostess. I loved having my girlfriends come over and hang out to browse and try on jewelry - and just the fun, casual environment and ease of the trunk show had me hooked! I am the first to admit that I never had an interest in direct sales, but after researching more about the company and learning more about founder and CEO Jessica Herrin, I admired her vision for the business. Sharing Jessica's passion with having my own entrepreneurial desires, I took a leap of faith and became a Stella & Dot Stylist!

One part of Stella & Dot that I love - flexibility! As a Stylist, your work hours are completely set by you - whether you want to work part-time, full-time or just as a hobby. I work my business around my schedule, which includes a full-time job. Additionally, the financial reward from my Stella & Dot business allowed me to have a little guilt-free spending money.
Earn extra spending money or a six-figure income – it’s up to you!
  • 25%–30% commission
  • Free and discounted fabulous accessories
  • Recognition and celebration
  • Glam Getaways and Wow life experiences
  • Unlimited earnings on team sales
With a background in public relations and marketing, this business also allows me to utilize my professional skills and socially network with other women. Since becoming a Stylist, I've had the pleasure of styling many amazing women (including The Bachelor/Bachelor Pad's Holly Durst, The Bachelorette's Emily Maynard and The Bachelor's Robyn Howard!) through online sales and during personal shopping experiences.

The Bachelorette's Emily Maynard loves her Stella & Dot jewelry!
 
A "Style Makes Me Happy Hour" Trunk Show with The Bachelor's Robyn Howard (4th from the left)!
I have earned enough extra spending money to put toward the purchase of a new car. Additionally, I am definitely motivated by the incentives provided by Stella & Dot and earned both free and exclusive accessories, as well as a trip to the Bahamas in February 2013 - which I was able to share with my mom, who came as my guest!

My mom and I celebrating an exciting Glam Getaway experience in the Bahamas!
But more importantly, I love that I am able to help each woman that I style feel even better about herself each time she opens our oh-so-cute packaging to wear her favorite piece! I have also made so many amazing friends within the Stylist community - and my own team! - and through my fabulous customers and Hostesses.

I am truly passionate about my business as a Stella & Dot Stylist, and I would love to share this opportunity with every woman I know - in the US, Canada, UK and now, Germany! If you're ready for a fun, flexible and rewarding career, let's chat. I would love to help you create the success that you deserve!

Join my team and launch your own fashion business as a Stylist today!


Watch this video to learn more about Stella & Dot!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment