May 30, 2013

Stella & Dot Jewelry on Nashville's Scarlett O'Connor


I am a sucker for a good television drama and country music (don't hate!), and I completely fell in love with ABC's hot, new prime time show - Nashville!

And before I thought I couldn't love it even more, I spotted Stella & Dot's On the Mark necklace on Nashville's character, Scarlett O'Connor (played by actress Clare Bowen) during the last two episodes of the season.

Nashville's Scarlett O'Connor in the Stella & Dot silver On the Mark Necklace
Season 1, Episode 121

 
Nashville's Scarlett O'Connor in the Stella & Dot silver On the Mark Necklace
Season 1, Episode 120

If you have not already queued up this show on your DVR for the next season, do it now! Then, catch up on full episodes of ABC's Nashville here!

 
Give it. Shop it. Share it. Style it.

No comments :

Post a Comment