Nov 26, 2014

Stella & Dot Jewelry on "Marry Me"

I love a good rom-com TV show, and my friend introduced me to NBC's "Marry Me"! Annie and Jake's quirky relationship is laugh out loud funny, and I can sometimes totally relate to her irrational and off-the-wall ways of thinking! Another thing I love... Annie (played by actress Casey Wilson) has great taste in accessorizing (I know, I know... props to her wardrobe team!). On Season 1 of the show, I've spotted her wearing a few Stella & Dot pieces! 

Stella & Dot's Together Forever Necklace on Annie

Stella & Dot's Eden Bangle on Annie

  Stella & Dot's Gold Cleopatra Studs on Annie

 Stella & Dot's Eden Bangle on Annie

Stella & Dot's Together Forever Necklace on Annie

Stella & Dot's Together Forever Necklace on Annie

Check back here for more Stella & Dot as seen on "Marry Me" and other TV shows!

12/10/14 Update: Unfortunately, we have sold out of the Together Forever necklace, and it won't be coming back to the collection. If you need an alternative suggestion to this piece, please reach out to me!

UPDATE: Coming July 26, 2016 - this necklace is coming back as the newly redesigned Eternity Necklace.



No comments :

Post a Comment