Apr 3, 2015

Hear more about Stella & Dot's Stylist Opportunity!

In case you missed the Stylist Opportunity Webinar on Thursday, April, which featured me as the special guest with Stella & Dot's VP of Global Training Danielle Redner, but want to watch/listen to the recording - or share it with a friend, here you go: http://bit.ly/1GQntcZ 


Fun. Fashion. Financial freedom. FRIENDSHIP. These are just a few of my favorite reasons why I love what I do for my job as a Stella & Dot Stylist. The friendships I've formed with people I've met along the way - my customers, hostesses, stylists on my team, and stylists in the community - they fill my cup.

 Whitney Fields, Associate Director and Stylist for Stella & Dot

Check out this call... even if you're just remotely curious! This opportunity could change your life for
the better. It sure changed mine. Then, let's chat about how YOU or someone you know could be our next inspiring story.


Plus, now is such a fabulous time to shop (our Summer Collection debuts April 10!), host a girls' night or afternoon in, or start your own business with Stella & Dot -- we have an extra $100 Product Bonus for all new Stylists who join us in April!


Thinking about it? Have more questions? I'd love to hear from you! E-mail me today to learn more and we can chat about how Stella & Dot can fit in your life.

 Stella & Dot Stylist, Whitney Fields

No comments :

Post a Comment