Jun 30, 2015

Jillian Harris - Stella & Dot Engravable Bar Necklace

Jillian Harris from The Bachelor (you may also know her from HGTV's Love it or List It) is the reason I know and love Stella & Dot. It was on her season of The Bachelorette that I discovered and found a pair of earrings (the Charlize Teardrop Earrings - remember those, anyone?) that I had to have that led me to my now obsession for the entire collection of jewelry and accessories. Over six years later, I'm always thrilled to see her sporting our styles on her Facebook/Instagram feed!

Check out her Stella & Dot Engravable Bar necklace, which she customized to say "NACHO" - the name of her dog! How cute, quirky and personalized is that?

 Stella & Dot Signature Engravable Bar Necklace - As Seen on Jillian Harris
Photos of Jillian from Instagram


Like her spike drop necklace? Get a similar style with Stella & Dot's Bianca Lariat Necklace!


What would yours say?? Customize and personalize your own signature engravable necklace today at www.stelladot.com/wcfields!

No comments :

Post a Comment