Feb 10, 2016

Get RHOBH Kyle Richards' Chain Necklace Look with Stella & Dot!

Not only does Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Kyle Richards have the most fabulous hair (I have #hairenvy), but she also has adorable fashion and style. Unfortunately, most of us do not have a Beverly Hills budget to go shopping for accessories.

After this week's episode of the the RHOBH, I noticed Kyle wearing an adorable chain necklace in her in-the-moment interview. I did a little research, and it's likely that it is a gold chain Gucci necklace, which if two are worn together, the price tag is over $600 (feel free to correct me if I am wrong in the comments!).

RHOBH Kyle Richards

To my delight, I recalled that Stella & Dot has a similar versatile, gold chain necklace for under $40 -- a very small fraction of the cost for this "look for less"!

Stella & Dot Versatile Gold Chain Necklace
Stella & Dot - Versatile Gold Chain

And did you catch Lisa Rinna's Stella & Dot Trunk Show on last season of the RHOBH? In case you missed it, see the highlights here. The ladies love Stella & Dot! To see more RHOBH/Stella & Dot style, click here. Enjoy!

 Whitney Fields, Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot

No comments :

Post a Comment