Feb 7, 2012

Pinterest + Nail Polish

My new obsession: Pinterest.
My existing obsession: Nail polish.

It comes as no surprise that my newest digital obsession is Pinterest, an online inspiration/vision board with collections of theme-based images. My favorite images to pin include various ideas for outfits, makeup applications, hairstyles, and of course, nail polish colors. A recent pin lead me to Essie's Lady Like.


Essie - Fall Nail Polish Collection 2011- Limited Edition (Lady Like) - Beauty

Essie Lady Like - Natural Light
This is great as a neutral with just a hint of color. While it is described as "an elegant soft mauve", it has more of a grey-ish purple tint. I just had a manicure this past weekend, so I plan to keep this color on as long as it lasts - which will hopefully be about 2 weeks with the most amazing top coat, Seche Vite.

Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat
For all of you nail polish and manicure lovers (like me!), I highly suggest investing in purchasing this top coat. Every time I have a professional manicure or paint them myself, I can get at least a week and a half of wear using this top coat. It also gives your manicure a smooth, shiny and glass-top finish! I use it every time I paint my nails, which is often, as I have a TON of nail colors. One of my goals is to catalog all of the colors I have, because I often see a color that I love, buy it... only to go home and realize, I already have it.

No comments :

Post a Comment