Feb 25, 2012

Thirty-One Gifts

Last night, I did a Stella & Dot Trunk Show for my Hostess, Patti Salzman, who is also a Thirty-One Consultant. I had heard of the company, being in the direct sales business, but I did not really know much about it - and I know many of my friends probably have never heard of the company.

Thirty-One is a line of stylish and affordable products - from utility totes to on-the-go essentials to storage solutions that help organize your life. Each season, they develop new products in super-cute signature and customizable patterns that are both functional AND fashionable (and, of course, make great gifts!). After browsing through their catalog, I found a reason to buy at least one of each item, as well as a purpose and use for everything! Ultimately, I decided on a few favorites and must-haves for my lifestyle...

Need a cute work tote? Try the Casual Cargo Purse or the Retro Metro Tote! I love the "Lotsa Dots" material print. It's the perfect neutral print - a gray-ish khaki color with brown trim. I need a new work tote bag, so my personal favorite is the Casual Cargo Purse. I will also use it as a carry-on when traveling.



Hauling a lot of materials around... say, Look Books, binders, order forms, mini Look Books and more for Trunk Show, like me? Try the Utility Tote. This oversized bag is perfect for holding a LOT! It also has a covered metal rim that keeps the bag open to carry bulky items and then easily collapses for storage. (Again, I love it in the Lotsa Dots print.)

Traveling overnight or for a short, weekend trip? Try the City Weekender Tote or the Retro Metro Weekender. The City Weekender Tote combines all the best of a travel tote and a duffel bag, and comes in three quilted paisley print colors: brown, gray and black. I love the brown and gray for something different.


The Retro Metro Weekender has a little more room inside, but still a great tote to take along on any trip. With five pockets and a spacious interior, there is plenty of space to store everything you need! It comes in three whimsical prints, but I like the Black Paisley Parade print for this bag.
 


This was just too cute to pass up! If you are looking for a cute identification tag for your bag, the Cupcake Icon Hang Tag is a must-have.



With a million and one different uses, the Zipper Pouch is another small bag that everyone must have! I plan to use it to carry my calculator, pens, order forms and mini Look Books for Trunk Shows, and then to hold all of my important documents (in my carry-on bag) while traveling. You could also use it for storing jewelry, medicine, cards, recipes, makeup, receipts – ANYTHING! My favorite prints are the Awesome Blossom, Herringbone Spot and Pin Dots with Cupcakes!

If you are in the Austin, Texas area and would like to host your own Thirty-One Gifts party, please contact Patti or visit the website to find your nearest consultant!

No comments :

Post a Comment