May 10, 2013

Inside a Stella & Dot Trunk Show with Stylist Whitney Fields

One of my favorite parts of being a Stylist is the trunk show experience. I truly know that this is a fun way to get together with friends! Stella & Dot trunk shows are like a pop-up shop in your dining or living room. The boutique comes to you along with a personal Stylist ready to share the latest jewelry trends and styles for you and your friends at no cost to you - other than some light refreshments.


Other direct sales companies have given in-home parties a bad name... but Stella & Dot takes the cake on making up for this stigma. As a Stylist, I do my best to make sure that every trunk show I do with my Hostess is simple, easy, casual and no-pressure. There is no presentation or sales pitch - it's genuinely an at-home personal shopping experience unlike one you can get when going shopping at the mall. There are no glass cases to keep you from trying on the most expensive necklace in the display just to see how it feels! In fact, I encourage my trunk show guests to try on trends they'd never thought to wear before, which makes the experience fun. It's like dress-up for adults. And who knows, you just might find that you really like layering delicate necklaces or stacking up your wrist for an arm party


Plus... take a look inside some of my trunk shows - style, accessories, and girl-time, oh my!

A patio, happy hour trunk show with ABC's The Bachelor's Robyn Howard (center).

    

    
  
Let's not forget how much Stella & Dot loves and appreciates Hostesses! Our Hostesses receive amazing Style Rewards (I might be biased, but I think we have one of the BEST rewards programs) - including $100s in free accessories AND up to 4 items at 50% off!

There’s no better way to share Stella & Dot style than by hosting a trunk show for your friends! You cannot find a more fun, personal style session anywhere else! Our collection is designed by our New York and California design teams, representing the best talent in the industry with experience from top luxury brands. Many of our pieces can be seen on your favorite celebrities and in your go-to fashion magazines and websites.

We surprise and delight with half our line being under $50. Plus, our accessories are all backed by our delight guarantee, fast shipping, free and easy returns.

Interested in having me come to do a personal styling session for you and your friends? Let's chat! You have nothing to lose... but lots of free and 50% off jewelry to gain! ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment