Jul 11, 2013

Perks of being a Stella & Dot Stylist - Tieks!

There are many perks to being a Stella & Dot Stylist - whether it's as a hobby, or part-time or full-time career - including flexibility in your schedule, additional income, free jewelry and accessories, amazing training and support from the Home Office and your respective teams, the wonderful friendships you make along the way... and more!

But one of the best perks is when other companies love the Stella & Dot brand so much that they want to partner with us to offer our Stylists really cool gifts!

Hoopla (Stella & Dot's annual sales and training conference - which is SUPER glam and oh-so-chic - think fashion shows, style sessions, jewelry viewing, dance parties, etc.) is coming up in just a few days, and this year, we have a few great sponsors - bareMinerals, Smirnoff Sorbets, Luna Bars, RedStamp... and Tieks!

Tieks by Gavrieli are the most versatile designer flats in the world. The ballet flats are made of the finest Italian leathers and designed to fold and fit in a purse. These are the perfect wearable all day, every day shoes for women on-the-go, which is what all Stella & Dot Stylists are. We are a great demographic, don't you think? ;)

This year, Tieks gave every Stylist attending Hoopla a gift card to purchase her favorite pair of ballet flats at a discount. I mean, after late night dance parties in Las Vegas - you're going to want to kick off your heels and opt for a pair of comfy flats.

I was beyond excited, and I spent ours on the site trying to decide which pair to order. I had the hardest time choosing! I love SO many colors. I finally settled on the Sienna Croc Flats. They arrived super-quick, too! I ordered them on Sunday night, they arrived in my mailbox on Wednesday.


I was so impressed by the adorable packaging and personalized, handwritten note. This company has already stolen my heart! I have my eyes set on another pair... now, I just have to figure out which color! Hmmm.... Ballerina Pink, Matte Black, Cardinal Red, Romantic Blush, Metallic Gold, Navy... decisions, decisions! (I see a new obsession forming... right up there with nail polish. The more colors you own, the better!)

What's YOUR favorite color? I know it's hard to choose just one!

No comments :

Post a Comment