Aug 6, 2013

The Bachelorette Finale - Part 2 - Desiree Hartsock Jewelry

Wow... what a surprising ending to this season of The Bachelorette! I admit, I followed Reality Steve every step of the way... BUT if you go back and read my blog's from earlier this season, I have been a HUGE fan of Chris since the beginning. I hope that Desiree truly can forget about Brooks and move forward! Good riddance. She deserves love (we all do!) - and Chris seems wonderful for her.

On to the second half of the finale and the live coverage... I am not claiming that any of these pieces are actually Stella & Dot, but you can get SIMILAR looks with pieces from Stella & Dot's collection.

Get the look of Jackie's gold sideways cross necklace with Stella & Dot's Interlock Cross necklace in gold.

How pretty were Des's "proposal" earrings? You can get this look (probably for much less -  as I would venture to say those are likely Neil Lane diamond earrings) with Stella & Dot's Deco Drop Earrings!


Did you love many of the jewels spotted throughout this season of The Bachelorette with Desiree Hartsock? Be sure to check out of all of the Stella & Dot that I have seen here!

No comments :

Post a Comment