Apr 2, 2015

Stella & Dot Stylist Opportunity Webinar - 4/2/2015

I'm so honored to share that I am celebrating so much this year... it's the last year of my 20s, celebrating a journey of 5 years with an amazing company, promoting my team to an Associate Director level and sharing the style with so many fabulous customers, hostesses, team members and potential business builders like YOU!

 Stella & Dot Stellaversary

I get asked all the time: "how long have you been doing this?", "how is your little business going?", "do you still like what you do?"... I seriously can't believe it's been 5 years since I hit "submit order" with Stella & Dot to become a Stylist, and opened the doors to my own entrepreneurial world! This began as a way for me to get my hands on all the fabulous accessories that Stella & Dot offers their Stylists (at a steep discount), but has ended up being so much more. I started my business in April 2010 for the jewelry and to earn extra money to shop guilt-free... then I went on to use my "little blue card" to purchase (and pay off) a new car, and eventually leave my full-time job to turn my Stella & Dot business full-time (and to work part-time projects that I am passionate about)!

My "little business" isn't so little any more, and my team is FULL of brave, bold, and joyful women all across the US, and now Canada, working their businesses at a level they choose to. My team is making waves and going for big goals for 2015, and I am so happy to see women styling their lives their way...whether it be adding a little cash each month for fun shoes, putting down a deposit on a new car, saving for a college fund, or replacing income from a job they no longer enjoy.

So yes - I actually LOVE what I do still - more than ever! And truly, it wouldn't be even a fraction of what it is today without the fabulous support of my family, friends, team, and every single person who has shopped with me or opened their doors to me for a trunk show. So again thank y‪ou!

One of the the most amazing gifts I've been given is the opportunity to do my dream job! After 5 years as a Stylist, I'm so excited to share that with anyone and everyone I know... and what perfect timing - this week, I'm so honored to have been asked to join Stella & Dot's VP of Global Training Danielle Redner to share my story on our company-wide webinar on Thursday, April 2, afternoon!

If you've been thinking about doing something more FUN in your life - for YOU (and your family) - while earning deeply discounted jewelry, extra cash or fabulous incentives, and being a part of a supportive community of women, you owe it to yourself to give the Stylist opportunity a try!

Date: Thursday, April 2
Time: 12pmPST/2pmCST/3pmEST
Webinar Link: http://bit.ly/1CYMIKl
Password: stella
 Dial In: (855) 749-4750
Access Code: 665 575 300



I hope you will join me - or invite a friend who you think would love having her own business and start living her one precious life to the fullest!

Plus... we just announced a fabulous APRIL SIGN-UP SPECIAL!


Beginning RIGHT NOW through the end of April, you will receive an extra $100 in YOUR CHOICE of jewelry when you sign-up as a Stylist! That's right -- you pay $199, get a business-in-a-box, a ROCKSTAR training guide, a SLEW of best friends who want to support and empower you EVERY DARN DAY, and your choice of $450 in accessories. I signed up, thinking, "Hey, why not.... if I never sell anything, I'll get $350+ in jewelry... and if I do well.... well, then the sky is the limit!" And for someone who truly thought I was only signing up to take advantage of the free jewelry and never do anything more, my life has changed, my world has been rocked, and I could not be more grateful for the opportunity and blessing of Stella & Dot that I have been granted.

Who do you know who would like to earn $4000+ cash from April through July, $2,000+ in complimentary accessories, and an opportunity to go on a free trip to Jamaica... plus lots of other amazing incentives... and to go on a business trip to Las Vegas this summer??

REQUIREMENTS: Must have 5-10 hours most weeks, be positive and trainable. Love of fashion and accessories is a PLUS! I have room to add 4 new stylists on my team this month. Complimentary, personalized training provided. And yes.... they/you get ME as a mentor and forever friend! ;)

I would love for you - or someone you know - to be our next success story! This Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company has introduced me to the best job EVER -- it does not feel like work! It's so flexible, extremely fun, and I love the supportive sisterhood of women at Stella & Dot. We're growing super fast and are in great need of reps and leaders (at all levels) all over the US, Canada, the UK, France, Germany and Ireland.

Message me TODAY for more info and ask me about our April sign-on bonus! I also love giving sparkly gifts for referrals. I'm especially looking to build a team internationally in 2015 - stylish entrepreneurs are needed globally in the US, Canada, France, Germany, UK or Ireland!

 Whitney Fields, Stella & Dot Founding Leader, Associate Director and Stylist

No comments :

Post a Comment