Six years, y'all. That in and of itself is quite an accomplishment for me and my career. (Most people bounce around jobs every 2-3 years... and I personally did not stay at a job longer than 3ish years... unless you count babysitting, which I have been consistently doing for the last 15 years, ha! ;))
Over six years ago, I fell in love with the Charlize Teadrop Earrings I had seen on Jillian Harris when she was a guest on Extreme Makeover Home Edition! (She'd also worn quite a few pieces of Stella & Dot jewelry while she was on The Bachelorette, too, that I loved!) I had to see it all in person, so I hosted a trunk show... and because of that, I loved shopping with a fabulous discount and I had to have more! At first, it was all about getting more jewelry. I had no idea what I was doing, just finished graduate school and was working full-time in marketing (with a not-so-shopping-friendly income)... but I loved fashion (and dreamed of working in the industry) and wanted to earn a little extra money!
Charlize Teardrop Earrings as seen on Jillian Harris
In the last 6 years... I have:
- Purchased and paid off a new car
- Earned 4 all-expense paid incentive trips (to the Atlantis - Bahamas, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Puta Cana, Dominican Republic, and Montego Bay, Jamaica... next stop, half way to earning Costa Rica!)
- Promoted myself to 5 career ranks
- Received company-coveted accolades, such as Style Council and Style Council Elite
- Traveled to San Francisco, Napa Valley, Las Vegas and Orlando "for work"
- Styled ladies who were on The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad
- Shopped THOUSANDS of DOLLARS in FREE product for myself
- Blogged over 200 posts of our gorgeous accessories as seen on TV shows, celebrities, in magazines and more
- Grown a team of 100+ incredible business partners across the US and in Canada
- Been given the opportunity to make 3000+ women to feel fabulous with at least one accessory (or lots of accessories ;))... along with a few good men who've purchased a piece to make their ladies feel special!
- And so much more.
But... I feel like the best (and most important!) thing I have received from Stella & Dot is the friendship and support of an amazing group of women, who I have grown to love and lean on! Beyond the business and the trunk shows, I have a support system that can rival any other sisterhood (just as much as my sorority sisters -- and a few have also joined me in on the fun!). They have been the "framily" that I never knew I needed. That in itself is worth joining us.
My passion for making women feel great in their own skin hasn't changed... but now, I realize that this business has been life-changing for me. I have a dream job, and I can't keep it to myself - this should be shared with others! I'm special... but not that special... anyone can do this! Yes - anyone. Even you. :) So many more lives can be touched by this opportunity -- and it's my new passion to help others find their joy and their own successes. With our awesome April sign up special, you should really think about joining our team -- fto pay for something fun, as a part-time gig to supplement your income or pay for a fun trip, or as big as replacing your current job to give you more freedom and flexibility!
We are looking for more Stylists in North America - the US and Canada, Germany, Ireland, France, and the United Kingdom. Please reach out to me for more information - I'd love to chat about how you can fit this into your life. Or share this post/my information with a friend! Who knows... you could be an integral part in helping change the life of someone you know by spreading the word about being a Stella & Dot Stylist!
I can't thank you all enough for your support... from every post or picture "like" on my Facebook page to your purchase... you have all been an amazingly huge part of this journey! I am so grateful for my supporters and cheerleaders, Fields of Gold teammates, Stella sisters and mentors, hostesses and customers - I love you all! ❤ Thank you for allowing me to find joy and pride in my life. Xo