Sep 17, 2016

My September 2016 Stitch Fix

Just opened my September Stitch Fix box and was so excited to keep the Renee C "Katarina Knit Swing Dress" (top) and the Pixley "Martina Slub Knit Open Cardigan" (bottom).

Want your own personal stylist? Stitch Fix is the best online service I’ve used & I know you’ll love it, too. Get handpicked style delivered—shipping’s free both ways. Give it a try!
Renee C -"Katarina Knit Swing Dress" (top) in Olive Green & Pixley -"Martina Slub Knit Open Cardigan" in Black (bottom) available through Stitch Fix.

This Pixley cardigan is also one of the softest and most comfortable layering pieces I have ever owned, and I also have it in burgundy! You can wear it with jeans and a tee, over a dress and with yoga pants or leggings.

Pixley -"Martina Slub Knit Open Cardigan" in Burgundy (bottom) available through Stitch Fix.

This olive green/black striped Renee C dress will be so cute worn casually for fall in the cooler weather with booties. (I plan on wearing it with Stella & Dot's Giverny Bib for a trunk show or a night out!) It will also be great layered with a boyfriend cardigan or leather moto jacket to give it dimension (and a little edge).

Stella & Dot Giverny Bib Necklace - Limited Edition

Want your very own personal stylist to send 5 items picked just for you? Give Stitch Fix a try here: stitchfix.com/referral/3297597 You're also welcome to request me as your Stitch Fix Stylist!)

No comments :

Post a Comment