Oct 14, 2016

My October Stitch Fix

It's that time of the month again... my October Stitch Fix box arrived! ;) This time, I was so excited to get two of my past "keeps" in updated colors and prints.

I absolutely love the 41Hawthorn "Queensland Dolman Jersey Top" (received in a previous Fix in black) in Dark Purple and the Pixley "Ellie Printed 3/4 Sleeve Blouse" in a purple plaid print with the roll-tab sleeve (received in a previous Fix in an elephant print).

Both of these are the perfect tops for wearing casually or dressing up with jewelry!

 Stitch Fix 41Hawthorn Dolman
41Hawthorn "Queensland Dolman Jersey Top" in Dark Purple available through Stitch Fix.

 Stitch Fix Pixley Blouse
Pixley "Ellie Printed 3/4 Sleeve Blouse" in Plaid available through Stitch Fix.

Are you the girl who finds a style that you love, be it clothes or shoes, and believes you should have it in every color if it fits and makes you feel fabulous? Yes? Well, that's me, too!

What I love about Stitch Fix is that you can also request your Stylist send you something that she has sent you in a previous Fix but in a different color or print, if it is available. For the fall, I loved having colored updates to two of my favorite go-to tops!

Want your very own personal stylist to send 5 items picked just for you? Give Stitch Fix a try here: stitchfix.com/referral/3297597 You're also welcome to request me as your Stitch Fix Stylist!)

No comments :

Post a Comment