Oct 19, 2016

"Why I Style" with Stella & Dot

This week, our Home Office team at Stella & Dot asked the Stylist community to share on social media why we style. Reading everyone's posts has been so inspiring (just look up #whyistyle or #sdjoy on Instagram)!

 Why I Style: Create More Happiness - Stella & Dot

I also was inspired by another friend's story to think about "what I joined Stella & Dot for..." and "what I got instead..." were never what I imagined! When I first started this business, I was looking for a creative outlet and just wanted a way to get more of the accessories that I loved for free - or at a really deep discount (as I was not making a lot of money in my first job). Honestly, I thought people in direct sales were a little crazy, and only thought I'd do a trunk show for family and a few close friends, but never any more than that!

That quickly changed when I was battling depression in my first job after graduate school just a few years ago. I realized that this business could potentially replace my income and allow me to leave a place that made me unhappy. Six years later, I've been able to replace - and double! - the income I was making at that job, as well as take on other part-time "passion" projects that make me happy!

Stella & Dot Stylist Opportunity

Now, one of the reasons I style is to create more happiness... in my life and the lives of others! A light shined through my darkness, and it was my Stella & Dot business that made me happiest. By sharing that glimmer with others, I've helped the incredible women on my team find a creative outlet to support jewelry addiction or a business opportunity to earn extra income or grow their skillsets, developed new friendships and relationships in my community, and helped many women (and a few great men!) to find that perfect piece of jewelry to wear every day, to gift to a friend or loved one, or to be a part of a special occasion... which all generates a little more happiness each day.

If you want to do it for the fun, the extra sparkle, the travel, the guilt-free shoe shopping, to renovate your home, or because you only get 18 summers at home with your kiddos before they leave for college, in the end, you do it for you - and what makes YOU happy, and that's pretty amazing.

By now, you know I love what I do as a Stylist for Stella & Dot... and it is so much more than just selling gorgeous accessories! ;) It can be done part-time or full-time and flexibly around your busy schedule! Our October sign-on special is so good, it would be irresponsible of me not to share!

Stella & Dot Stylist Opportunity - October Sign Up Special
Learn more about our sign-on special at www.stelladot.com/wcfields!

With the holidays (think - parties and shopping for gifts in full effect!) just around the corner, this is the perfect time to launch! Let's spread more #sdjoy together! Peek around the website and see the gorgeous collection or read more by clicking "Be a Stylist" at www.stelladot.com/wcfields.

If you're even remotely curious (ask me any questions!) - or are thinking you might want to give it a try to update your seasonal style or just love jewelry (and want more for free), let's chat!

No comments :

Post a Comment