Jan 2, 2017

Stella & Dot Stylist Special - January 2017

www.stelladot.com/wcfields
This business brings together team members and friends!
Stella & Dot Stylists Diana Rocha (L) and Whitney Fields (R)
Hello January 2017! I don't know about you, but I've been excited about a fresh start and a new year.

With this new year, I approach my 7th (!!!) year with Stella & Dot! This has not only been one of the best jobs I've ever had... but it has also filled my cup personally (and my wallet financially)! If someone told me that I wouldn't make a dime with Stella & Dot, I'd still do it all over again. It is more than just gorgeous jewelry and bags... oh-so-much more!

I have so many friends spread out all over the country that I may only get to see a couple times a year, BUT, they know more about me than most! These women are my lifelines and best friends. They not only push me to achieve the goals I set for myself in this business, but they also support me in all other areas of my life!

Does this sound like something you would enjoy having more of in your life this year? If yes, read on!


What if I told you that you can start this business essentially for free this month?! For $199, you will get $450 in jewelry (that's an extra $100 more than usual)! And when you sell $1,000 in your first 30 days (that's one or two trunk shows - totally doable!), you will get your start-up money back! That's right, earn back your investment and put that $199 back in your pocket, along with additional product credit for hitting your Quickstart Bonus (that 30-day mark)!

www.stelladot.com/wcfields
Learn more about the Stylist Opportunity at www.stelladot.com/wcfields!

Not only will you walk away with a FREE business, $650 in jewelry (that is no typo!), bragging rights (because you rocked your business like a BOSS it in those 30 days), but you will also walk away with friendships that will last a lifetime!

Think about what you need... is it adults to talk to because you stay at home with kids? Extra money so your little girl can do that dance class or to complete that home renovation? Maybe extra money to pay off credit card debt or pay for a well-deserved vacation for you and/or your family? Whatever that is for you, this company will get you there if you follow the way!

I'd love to help change your life! You can read more about our Stylist Opportunity at www.stelladot.com/wcfields - or reach out to me for additional details and information.

www.stelladot.com/wcfields
Ask me about our Glam Getaway Incentive!

P.S. Starting now through June, you could be earning an all-expense paid trip to Riviera Maya. Never say never! This could be you! Let's make 2017 a great one together!

Leave a comment below or email me at whitney@whitneyfields.com with any questions! It's time to be your own #StyleBoss!

 Stella & Dot Stylist and Leader Whitney Fields

No comments :

Post a Comment