Apr 24, 2018

Stella & Dot - Week Only Sale - 15-25% Off Entire Order!

I truly don't know the last time I have been able to say this... But my entire e-boutique is on sale. I repeat. My ENTIRE Stella & Dot e-boutique is on S-A-L-E! 👜💎🛍️🕶️🎒👒👚

Stella & Dot just launched an exciting, exclusive WEEK ONLY SPECIAL (that ends on April 30) where you can get 15-25% off your entire order (nothing is excluded!) of $100 or more!


Have you been eyeing ANYTHING at all?! There are ZERO exclusions. Ya'hear that - nothing is off limits! Buy more, save more!


Spend $100, get 15% off - CODE: 15OFF
Spend $200, get 20% off - CODE: 20OFF
Spend $300, get 25% off - CODE 25OFF

Are you set for the following?

▪️ Mother's Day
▪️ Weddings (Are you planning one? I can help!) or Bridesmaids gifts
▪️ Graduations
▪️ Baby/Bridal Showers
▪️ Summer Travels

Mother's Day, Nurse and Teacher Appreciation Weeks and the end of the school year is just around the corner! Grab some gifts now to save more! 😍

Order by May 5 to receive your order in time for Mother's Day!

This is the perfect time to grab that Daytripper, Getaway or Vacay bag that you've been eyeing for your summer travels or treat yourself to a Covet diamond necklace or leather bag! ;)

Get the matching set of the black and white striped Daytripper, Hang On, Pouf and Jewelry Travel Box = $200 * 20% off (with code 20OFF) = $160 (plus shipping/tax)!

But if I were you I’d gift myself a Covet 14k gold or white gold ethically-sourced, conflict-free diamond necklace (or two)... Because I believe those are the best gifts! 😉 Just sayin'!



Certain items (black & white striped Getaway and Daytripper bag, I’m lookin’ at you!) will sell out quickly so don't delay... buy more and save more today!

Please reach out if you have any questions or if I can provide one-on-one styling assistance! Xo


No comments :

Post a Comment