Apr 3, 2016

Beautycounter Quick Morning Go-Tos as seen on The Today Show

Are you a makeup junkie and skin care product lover, like? Are you a Today Show lover, also like me? Then, you'll love this! I so was excited to see that a couple of beloved Beautycounter products (which are in my beauty bag!) were featured on their style segment, "Four Minutes to Fabulous", to ease your morning makeup routine. Watch the segment here!

 Today Show 4 Minute Morning Makeup Routine

To go with their top steps, I'm sharing a few of my favorite products -- tried, tested, and stamped with my approval.

1) Beautycounter's Dew Skin - Tinted Moisturizer - I personally love tinted moisturizers! Beautycounter's (SPF 20) leaves a beautiful glow, while hydrating, and give you a light coverage with an SPF! Perfect for wearing all summer long!


 Beautycounter - Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer

*Lauren Conrad is also a huge fan of Beautycounter's Tint Skin as part of her 5 minute makeup routine! She also gave the Tint Skin more love in the April 2016 edition of PeopleStyle Magazine!
 Beautycounter Tint Skin in Linen Beautycounter Tint Skin in Sand
*Beauty Tip: To get the "perfect" shade, blend two colors together. For me, I'm a Beautycounter Tint Skin "Linen + Sand" formula girl, depending on the time of year.


 Lauren Conrad loves Beautycounter's Tint Skin, as seen in April's People StyleWatch magazine!

2) Beautycounter's Touchup Concealer Pen - This is one of my go-to, every day products! It conceals imperfections and dark circles. It has a plant extract that lessens the appearance of lines, leaving your skin looking firmer and instantly brighter. *Beauty Tip: Make a triangle underneath your eyes and dab on blemishes or spots you'd like to cover! Use your ring finger, as it is the weakest finger and will be less likely to cause wrinkles, to apply and blend into your face.

 Beautycounter Concealer Pen

Need help finding which Beautycounter shade matches your skin tone? Check out this great chart!


3) Next up... Bronzer! While another brand was featured on the segment, one of my favorite bronzers is actually Beautycounter's Color Contour Matte Bronzer (I use No. 1) because it has a shimmer-free finish and doubles as a matte contour powder. These satiny powders also contain Porcelain Flower Extract (a Thai bloom known for its antioxidant benefits) to help moisturize the skin so it looks radiant. I don't leave home without it on!

4) When it comes to eye shadow, I don't use an "all in one" product, as suggested to save time. I use a mix of brands and blend colors! I use everything from Beautycounter's Eye Color Shade Duos (I frequently grab Shell/Malt as a base shadow) to Urban Decay's Naked Palette to Smashbox Trios or NARS Eye Shadow Duos to a few classic shades from Clinique. 

Skipping to step number 7) Accentuate those brows to frame your face with Beautycounter's Color Define Brow Pencil (I use Medium)! Brows are a great way to "finish your look", and this pencil is great for filling in the gaps or adjusting your brow shape.


And 8) Lips and cheeks! Beautycounter's Lip Sheers are my favorite -- I have just about every color, but my daily "swipe ons" are Petal and Rose. Plus, they're soft on the lips (not sticky!) with a hint of vanilla!



Then, grab your Beautycounter Cream Blusher (I use Hibiscus or Caramel) or the Color Sweep Blush Duo (I also use the Tawy/Whisper, as it helps enhance my natural cheek redness)... dab on, blend in and you're all set!



These are the product that makes me look awake and glowing - not just in the morning, but all day long! Shop your favorite Beautycounter products here.

Whitney Fields - Style and Beauty Blogger

No comments :

Post a Comment